This post is powered by Brand Backer. For more information on my disclosure click here.
I have two meetings today. One at work and the other after work… I can’t quite remember the name of that person I’m supposed to call about something… If I get one more email about that “TPS” report…. aaarrrggggh!
I keep a bottle in my purse for times like these. Maxasorb sent me a bottle of their Vitamin B-12 cream, because stress is a BEAST. It can cause brain overload which includes anxiety, brain fog, and irritablity. All that coffee is not helping either. B-12 counteracts the body’s hormonal overproduction response.
Check out this Livestrong article on how B-12 deals with stress.
It’s packaged in purse-sized bottle and applies smoothly. It smells like peppermint oil – that’s to help it absorb better, but I enjoy it as a refreshing and energizing aromatherapy boost.
Each pump is a measured amount, so two full pumps is the recommended dosage.
Rub it on the inside of your wrists for best results. You can use it anywhere, just be careful in the sensitive eye area.
- Infused with antioxidants and moisturizers
- Greaseless and dissolves effortlessly into your skin for maximum vitamin absorption
- Helps soothe dry, itchy, or irritated skin patches from eczema, psoriasis, or other skin rash
- For anti-aging, supports renewal of healthy skin cells, reduces appearance of wrinkles, moisturizes
- Scientifically formulated for maximum absorption
- Each bottle contains a one-month supply of thirty measured applications of vitamin B12 methylcobalamin
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free the review in my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”