I really don’t know what to say about each track. They’ve all helped me to keep trucking on, or they just kept me in a really good mood. This collection started with “Just Fine” by Mary J. Blige, and just evolved from that. Music is a powerful tool for mood and other brain functions. Take each track for a spin; see if it clarifies your perspective. I hope it works for you.
I’m Professor Jukebox, and I hope you enjoy my Positive Mix.
1. Why Can’t We – Asa
2. Anything New – Bibio
3. Stressed Out (Björk’s Say Dip Mix) – A Tribe Called Quest
4. Pussy Cat – Mulu
5. Save Me – Gotye
6. Gbo Mata (Station) – Zap Mama
7. Running Two – Run Lola Run Soundtrack
8. Spirit Indestructible – Nelly Furtado
9. Just Fine – Mary J Blige
10. The Long Voyage (Feat Suzanne Vega And John Cale) – Hector Zazou